Life’s more interesting when you take the less paddled fork in the river. That’s how we developed Muskoka Detour. We took a left turn from a normal IPA, dry-hopping it to create a truly sessionable brew with a rewarding aroma, big hop flavours and clean finish. The result is a perfect way to quench your thirst for the unexpected.
Craft Beer. Represent.
What folks are Making...
What folks are saying...
- Muskoka Brewery takes a Detour to Nova Scotia
- Beer Mission #2 – Detour, Muskoka Brewery
- Muskoka Brewery Takes a “Detour
- CRAFT BEER THURSDAYS: Muskoka Detour IPA Review
- Detour: a perfect score
- Detour: A pleasant diversion
- Warm up Winter with these brews...
- Beer of the Week - Muskoka Brewery Detour IPA (World of Gord)
- Cottage Life: Ring in the spring with these 10 Canadian beers
- Uncle Albert’s detour
- The Kinda-Sorta Rise of Session Beers