Twice as Mad Tom IPA
While the legend of Mad Tom is laden with mystery and intrigue, one thing remains clear - Mad Tom did things his own way. Twice as Mad Tom is an aggressively twice dry-hopped Imperial India Pale Ale, that delivers a definitive hop aroma and unabashedly big bold flavor. We brew this beer with the road less traveled in mind, and in the spirit of old Mad Tom, we make no bones about it.
Find out more about the Legends of Mad Tom...
IBU: 71 ABV: 8.4%
What folks are saying...
- The Mysteries of Mad Tom...
- Mad Tom wins again - Alberta Beverage Awards!
- Muskoka Brewery’s Twice as Mad Tom IPA a dream beer for hopheads
- The Cranky Beer Blog - Review
- Brew Brahs - Review
- Twice as Mad Tom: a Real Nutter